The 2017 San Diego International Boat Show®, southern California’s premier summer boating event.
|FREE||Children, 12 years and younger|
|$5 discount||Military ID (available at ticket booth only with ID)|
Tickets will be available for purchase at the show, and e-tickets are available online now.
|Thurs. June 15||Noon – 7pm|
|Fri. June 16||Noon – 7pm|
|Sat. June 17||10am – 7pm|
|Sun. June 18||10am – 5pm|
SAN DIEGO INTERNATIONAL BOAT SHOW® RETURNS
FOR FOUR DAYS OF SUMMER FUN ON SAN DIEGO BAY
June 15-18, 2017
SAN DIEGO, CA (May 1, 2017) – The popular summer San Diego International Boat Show® will return to Harbor Island June 15-18 for four days of fun on the water. Grab the entire family for Father’s Day weekend fun on San Diego Bay! Now is the time to get yourself and your boat ready for the water. What is more San Diego then being on the water in America’s Finest City?
2017 Show Features Include:
- Make your boating dreams a reality by checking out over 150 boats on display, from entry-level family cruisers and personal watercraft to sailboats and motoryachts, as well as the latest nautical gear, gadgets and accessories. If you’re dreaming big, the show also has an expanded selection of 80’+ yachts with several making their West Coast debut.
- The footprint of the 2017 show will be bigger with +400 linear feet of added dock space to accommodate the demand for more exhibitors, making the show marina nearly 150,000 square feet!
- This year’s show has an expanded Superyacht display with 12 yachts over 80-feet on display.
- There will be Powerboat 101 lessons (new this year), which are great for the novice seeking to learn “hands on, on-the-water basics.” Lessons are affordable ($45 per lesson) and taught by a trained captain. The weekends fill up fast. Interested boaters can register at the Freedom Boat Club Powerboat 101 kiosk inside the show entrance.
- Boaters can also sharpen their skills at a variety of workshops and seminars presented by experts, educators, and adventurers. The full seminar list will be posted at www.SanDiegoInternationalBoatShow.com/seminars/.
- Back by popular demand, the 2017 show will have a variety of good eats from the area’s most popular food trucks and, of course, our popular floating Fiddler’s Green Tiki Bar.