AMELS 180 named as LILI the magnificent limited edition has been launched. Impeerial as the broker and the owners reprensentative this on budget and on time delivery was built in the Dutch luxury yacht builder’s yard.
Despite its short 12 months delivery period LILI is a limited edition luxury yachts with highly cutomised with a unique Tim Heywood exterior styling and custom extended Sun Deck. LILI comes with a eye smoothing colour scheme of Castle Tan and Jet Black.
“The AMELS 180 has proven highly popular on the superyacht market and LILI will add to that with her many unique customisations and beautiful colour scheme,” comments Rose Damen, AMELS Commercial Director. “She is an exceptionally high quality yacht that will no doubt create many happy memories for her Owners and guests. Once again, working with IMPERIAL has been very smooth and productive and that shows in the end result.”
Julia Stewart, IMPERIAL Director, says: “She is another striking project jointly made with an experienced team and very talented people, confirming our strong and durable links with AMELS over the last eight years. With LILI, IMPERIAL delivers a new superyacht option for high-end luxury journeys at sea with versatile accommodation, Dutch quality and superior level of equipment. We would like to thank all the teams involved in this project, who realised a challenging project with precise deadlines.”
The high level of customisation on board LILI includes:
- The Sun Deck has been extended by 3 metres to 28 metres (92 ft) in length in collaboration with exterior designer Tim Heywood – creating a huge outdoor luxury space of almost 175 square metres (1,900 sq ft)
- An extra-large 4-metre long Sun Deck pool (7,000 litres) featuring counter current jets for swimming
- A Bridge Deck Owner’s Suite and extended aft deck
- On Main Deck, the port and starboard folding bulwarks and sliding doors to the dining room create a light and airy connection to the sea
- Main Deck features a large VIP Suite with a private folding balcony.
The AMELS 180
Exterior Designer:Tim Heywood
The Club is always open!
- Large Beach Club and Swim Platform
- Sauna, steam shower, gym, dive gear
- Internal stairs for unlimited access
The entertainment hub
- Sun Deck sky lounge and bar
- Air-conditioned or fold away glass doors to let in warm sea breezes
- Central staircase and elevator right down to Lower Deck Guest Suites
Customised to your lifestyle
- Touch and go helipad for Airbus H135 or similar up to 3,000 kg take-off weight
- Open Sun Deck with Jacuzzi