GALACTICA SUPER NOVA (70m alu) from Heesen Yachts
At 70 metres, Galactica Super Nova is the largest Heesen built to date.
Following on from the multi award-winning Galactica Star, this aluminium fast displacement yacht achieves a top speed of 30 knots. With a sleek, elegant profile by Espen Øino, Galactica Super Nova is the perfect combination of speed, space and style.
So much space, so many options. Galactica Super Nova has an incredible 357 square metres of deck space. From its luxurious sundeck to the beach club, there are twelve alternatives for guests to choose from, including sunbathing, dining, spa, Jacuzzis, jet-pool or just lounging around in the sun or shade.
AT A GLANCE
- Advanced technology includes the revolutionary Fast Displacement Hull, plus fixed-pitch propellers combined with a Rolls Royce central booster jet
- Foredeck can be used as touch-and-go helipad, sunbathing, informal dining or transformed into an outdoor cinema
- 6m swim-jet infinity pool with waterfall, glass-panelled bottom and spa jets for hydro massage
- 44 square metres space of folding platforms from the 146 square metres beach club
- Shaded sundeck that includes sunpads, barbeque, bar, dining area and lounge.
The upper deck combines with the sky lounge to create an enormous indoor/outdoor entertainment area of 92 square metres.
|LENGTH OVER ALL:||70.07 METRES / 229 FEET 8 INCHES|
|BEAM OVER ALL:||11.90 METRES / 39 FEET 0 INCHES|
|DRAFT:||3.25 METRES / 10 FEET 6 INCHES|
|MAX SPEED (50% LOAD):||29.9 KNOTS|
|Range at 12 knots:||4.000 NAUTICAL MILES|
|Cabins:||Full-beam master suite, one VIP cabin, four double cabins|